Columbia Monthly Meeting of the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) is located in Columbia, Missouri. We are an “unprogrammed” meeting, also known as a silent meeting and welcome everyone to join us.
On Sunday mornings, we have Meeting for Worship at 10:00 a.m. with Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business at 11:45 a.m on the second Sunday of the month. Meetings for Learning are held at 11:45 on other Sundays of the month and topics are announced at rise of Meeting and in the newsletter.
|6408 E. Locust Grove Drive
Columbia, MO 65202
Voicemail: (573) 474-1827
|Presiding Clerk: Johanna Denzin
Recording Clerk: Judy Richards
Directions to Columbia Friends Meetinghouse:
- Going east from Columbia on I-70 take exit 131, Lake of the Woods Road.
- Turn left, go over I-70, and come to a 4 way stop one block further on.
- Turn right, go one block to the stop sign at the Fire Department.
- Continue straight on St. Charles Rd one more block and turn left onto Pin Oak Dr.
- Go to the end of Pin Oak Drive and turn right onto Locust Grove Dr.
The Meetinghouse is on the right, the only building in that block of Locust Grove Rd.